Everest Helicopter Tour
Mount Everest helicopter tour starts in Kathmandu, flying east from Kathmandu towards the beautiful Sherpa village and gateway to Everest, Lukla. After fueling in Lukla, the flight start flying towards Everest Base Camp / Kalapathar. The Everest base camp helicopter flight goes over the Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep and Khumbu glacier to reach the Base camp of Mount Everest.
The ultimate helicopter tour gives you some of the best mountain views and sceneries. You will be given a maximum 10 minutes of landing time at Everest Base Camp with Kalapatther Landing due to the altitude threat. And then on the way back, you will be given 20 minutes at Syangboche (Hotel Everest view) to take tea/coffee or Breakfast. Syangboche has excellent views of Mt.Everest and its ranges. Further, you can fly back to Lukla for fueling and then in Kathmandu to end your lifetime Experience of Everest Base Camp tour by helicopter.
Everest base camp helicopter flight with landing is most exciting and thrilling lifetime flight experience in Nepal with front face of Mount Everest and the other Himalayas from Kalapatthar top with the best cost guaranteed gives you unique chance to enjoy it.
Phase 1: Kathmandu - Lukla (Fueling)
Flight Time: 45 Minutes Ground Time: 5 Minutes
Phase 2: Lukla - Everest Base Camp ( Kalapatthar )
Flight Time: 25 Minutes Ground Time: 7-10 Minutes
Phase 3: Everest Base Camp ( Kalapatthar ) - Syangboche
Flight Time: 15 Minutes Ground Time: 30 Minutes
Phase 4: Syangboche - Lukla - Kathmandu
Flight Time: 1 hrs 10 minutes
- Thrilling helicopter tour to Everest Base camp.
- Helicopter Land and stop for Breakfast in Everest View Hotel
- Short Landing in Kalapatter to see Everest and other high mountains and feel the altitude
- Great views of famous peaks such as Ama Dablam, Lhotse and many more.
- Stunning landscapes, Ice falls, and glaciers.
- Beautiful villages and valleys
Please contact us to know the suitable time, itinerary & get Cheaper cost for the trip.
24 HRS SUPPORT:- +977 9841815039 (Whatsapp,we-chat,viber)
3) What Is The Weight Limit?
- The Passenger Weight limit from Kathmandu to Lukla is 450 Kg’s in total. While the weight limit is Only 210 KG’s in Everest Base Camp/Kalapatthar. This is another region for making two shuttles from Pheriche for more than 3 Pax.
4) What Kind Of Clothes Do We Need On The Tour?
During the winter months, You will need warm clothes with thermal worn inside. Gloves, Sun Glasses, Neck Mufflers, Nice comfortable warm shoes, are other important things. During summer months warm clothes with wind stoppers and nice shoes can work. Sunglasses and face cream should not be forgotten.
5) What Time Does The Tour Starts And How Long Does It take ?
- The Tour Starts at 07:00 AM in the Morning. It takes for 3 – 4 Hours.